I am Dainora Povilauskienė - naturopathic doctor.
- In 1986 graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Vilnius University, majoring in paediatrics.
- In 2008 obtained the specialty of nutritionist at the Moscow University of Nations.
- In 2010 at the Kaunas Holistic Health Institute, I learned how to work using R. Folio's methodology.
- In 2012 I became interested in bioresonance diagnostics, learned and started working, because I realized that severe emotional states (fear, anxiety, apathy, sadness, insomnia) form a disease that we cannot yet see, and resonance examination helps to identify it.
- 1991 Illinois Institute of Medicine
- 1992 "Paris holistic health" academy in France
- 1998 Institute of Homeopathy Baden Baden, Germany
- 2009 Hannover Dr. Rimpler "Fitoterapia nanotechnology"
- 2012 "Guna" Institute of Milan, Italy.
At the core of my activity are ways of creating health, ways of preserving it, i.e. I am for health in all spheres. I perceive illness as the body's pursuit of health. I place the greatest emphasis on directing a person to work with himself, a program of knowledge, a program of natural methodologies for the physical body, homeopathy, phytotherapy, breathing practices, etc.
I am open to the search for healing without medication and I think I have found that path with bioresonance scanning and diagnosis!
Cart is empty.